Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Wednesday, January 25, 2012

32 weeks (1/18 to 1/24)

56 days left!! OMG!


How big is baby?  Squash

Weight gain/loss:  To date:   +34 (find out on 1/25 if I was able to maintain from my last Dr. visit)

Stretch marks?  Nope..still feeling lucky!

Sleep?  Hips are still bothering me but I've been religiously stretching before bed so it's not as bad.

Best moment this week?  Cleaning out our downstairs rooms...they were a mess!  And sewing stuff for the baby's room!

Worst moment this week?  Shaun having to go back to school.  Most of his spare time will now be filled with homework.  But thankfully it's only until May and then he's done!!

Food cravings?  Nothing in particular this week.

Belly button in or out?   Outie.  And my linea nigra is in full force

Movement:  
Starting to feel some kicks to the side.  Still nothing where baby kicks my ribs.  I count myself one of the lucky ones!

What I miss:  Not having to put 10 layers on to go for a walk.  I told Shaun I think I'm one of the few pregnant ladies who still bundle up like a tick to go for a walk outside!

What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing the family for trivia weekend!

Weekly wisdom:  

Milestones:  
 Baby is now up to about 3.75 pounds and 16.7 inches long.  Gaining about a pound a week (eek) and roughly half of that goes to baby.  Baby will gain a third to half of birth weight in the next 7 weeks.  Baby now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair.  Skin is becoming soft and smooth as baby plumps up.

Another month has passed, so another set of bump pics!


0 comments: