Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Tuesday, April 9, 2013

1 Year Pictures

Now that Tavin is a year and I won't be doing monthly recaps, it's back to updating the blog whenever there is news.  Hopefully I can keep up with it and maybe even share a bit more :)

So the day after Tavin's birthday, we had his professional 1 year pictures.  I had set a time where I had hoped he would be a in a good mood seeing he would have napped.  

But come the actual day and his nap wasn't as long as it should have been and it was much earlier than normal so his mood changed pretty quick


A little story behind the stuffed kitten, we had walked to Petsmart shortly before the photos and picked the kitten out of the clearance section and he didn't want to let it go so we bought it for him.   It came in handy for the pictures!  He was loving on it like he does with Minnie!

The cake smash.....

...that wasn't!  He really had no desire to dive into it.  Good news for us though because we got to enjoy it :)


And a collage of your birth-1 pictures taken and put together by your fabulous photographer, Heather

0 comments: