Baby is the size of: Grapefruit
Weight Gain: Dr. Scale on 12/19: +7 (According to scale at home on 1/2 +10)
Sleep: Still going good!
Best moment: Seeing the little bean and knowing they are healthy!
Best moment: Seeing the little bean and knowing they are healthy!
Worst moment: Finding out I do have an anterior placenta. Sucks that I won't be able to feel this baby move for a while yet.
Food cravings/aversions: Ice cream...chocolate with peanut butter!
What I miss: Long walks with Sadie. I seriously wish this weather would make up it's mind!
What I’m looking forward to: Getting the house organized. Seems like it's such a mess!
What I’m looking forward to: Getting the house organized. Seems like it's such a mess!
Goals:
- Sew! Sew! Sew! So many things to sew so the room can be made into Tavin's room. Update: I'm actually starting to make some headway. Only have a few things left on the list to sew! Super thankful that I've been able to get stuff done!
- Figure out sleeping arrangements (i.e. buy another crib, move Tavin to a toddler bed?)
- Prepare freezer meals
- Prepare lactation bars/cookies
- Start organizing craft/guest room
*Post was written during the dates indicated in the title.


0 comments:
Post a Comment