Baby is the size of: Watermelon
Weight Gain: Dr. Scale on 4/29: +37 (According to scale at home on 4/8: +30. I've been too lazy to weigh myself at home...)
Sleep: Doing okay. I've been waking up around 4 a.m. most days and have a real hard time falling back to sleep.
Best moment: Feeling like baby is coming....soon!
Best moment: Feeling like baby is coming....soon!
Worst moment: Waiting for baby to come...soon!
Food cravings/aversions: Sweet/salty...I made these to satisfy that craving.
What I miss: Not feeling stressed and annoyed. Towards the end of the day there is so much that I try to do at work and I end up running late.
What I’m looking forward to: Having this kid and finding out whether it's a boy or girl!
Dr. Appt Update: NST showed baby is good! I had one contraction while hooked up so it was crazy to see. I was checked again and this time progress!! 2-3 cm dilated and about 70% effaced! She tried stripping membranes but baby's head was in the way.
The days following my appointment have been interesting.
What I’m looking forward to: Having this kid and finding out whether it's a boy or girl!
Dr. Appt Update: NST showed baby is good! I had one contraction while hooked up so it was crazy to see. I was checked again and this time progress!! 2-3 cm dilated and about 70% effaced! She tried stripping membranes but baby's head was in the way.
The days following my appointment have been interesting.
- Wednesday: Contractions all day at work but nothing consistent. They stopped shortly after supper.
- Thursday: Few contractions in the morning followed by all day low back pain and extreme exhaustion. Dr.'s office said I didn't need to come in until the contractions became 7-10 minutes apart I should go in.
- Friday: Nothing until I went to the bathroom around 10:30 a.m. and lost, what I believe was, some of my mucus plug. For about 45 minutes after that I was having consistent contractions and then BAM, nothing :( I was extremely disappointed. We went out for Chinese after work in hopes of something happening!
- Saturday: Baby is here!!!
- To Do:
- Sanitize breast pump parts
Prepare freezer breakfast mealswash down pack n playwash bouncer cover, teething guards, and mesh bumperprepare padsicles?
And here is my last bump pic, taken 2 days before baby was born!
And for comparison sake, both pics were taken 2 days before babies were born. Baby #2 on left and Tavin on right.


0 comments:
Post a Comment