Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dear Olivia: Month 10

Dear Olivia,


This past month was the "what can I put in my mouth for mom to dig out" month.  I really cannot leave you unattended for long as you will find something to stick in your mouth.

Dog food - check
Packing peanuts - check
too much food - check
some random garbage laying around -

Sure they say the second is easier but that's for like the first 4 months.  After they become more mobile, it's torture!

We finished swimming lessons.  I was sad to see it end because you seemed to be enjoying it.  But part of me was also happy as I do not like swimming!

You've started to find your voice a little more.  Screaming Singing really loudly and doing your little dance.

You are now eating pretty much whatever we eat and are doing great with it.  I have yet to find something that you don't enjoy stuffing in your mouth.

As you explore the house more, you are also starting to pull yourself up a bit more.  Case in point, I found you and Minnie checking out the tub one day...

You also enjoy "beating" up your big brother.  But really most of the time, he is the one trying to pick you up and carry you where he thinks you should be.
You are becoming quite a beauty!  Your hair is getting a little longer, your eyes are stunning, and you have the biggest pouty lip ever!

Gah!  Just two more months before your first birthday!

Love Always,
Mama


0 comments: