Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Long 2010!

 I know this is a little late but I wanted to make sure things get posted in the order they occurred....that's the OCD in me!

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had not done before?
Got married!  It was the best day of my life and something I thought would never happen!

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?  
I did the beginning of the year but then lost sight of it.  We made a joint resolution for 2011 and hopefully we can stick to it!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?  
Nope, not this year.

4. Did anyone close to you die?  
No.  Thank goodness!  We have been very fortunate!

5. What places have you visited?  
We went to Jamaica in April for the honeymoon, Shakopee/Minneapolis for Valley Fair, and Muskego for Bassetfest.  I also went to Chicago to hang out with a Becki (see answer to #20).
 
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?  
Stronger relationship with Shaun.  Our busy schedules sort of made it difficult on us.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?  
Our wedding, April 24.  No explanation needed!

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?  
Being able to pay for the wedding almost entirely on our own.
9. What was your biggest failure?
 Feeling like I wasn't the best wife.

10.  Did you suffer illness or injury?  
Yep.  My neck.  Almost made it an entire year without one!

11. What was the best thing you bought?  
Our bedroom set.  It's nice to have something that matches and has enough room for all of our clothes!

12. What song will always remind you of 2010? 
Love Me Like You'll Never See Me Again by Alicia Keys (it was our first dance song)

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?  
Saved more money.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?  
Spend money on items we really didn't need.

15. What did you want and get?  
The perfect wedding.

16. What do you want and not get? 
A new sewing machine!  Mine is okay but definitely could use an upgrade for all the sewing I do!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) richer or poorer? Richer

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? 
I turned the big 3-0.  I remember going out for margaritas but clueless as to what happened afterwards....

19. Did you fall in love in 2010?  
Yes!  I fell in love with my husband all over on our wedding day.

20. Who was the best new person you met?  
Becki!  Our trip to Chicago was a BLAST!  It's great to have a true girl friend that I can talk to about anything!  I loves ya!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Me loves ya Mel! I loved meeting you in person and seeing Chi-town wif ya! You are an awesome TRUE friend that I feel very lucky to have in my life :-)